The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300: Interior
Families hailing from Frisco and beyond will surely appreciate the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV’s:
- Spacious cargo area
- High-quality materials
- Intuitive conveniences
- High-end comforts
Many SUVs strive to blend style and real-world functionality, but few succeed quite as effortlessly as this five-seater. Read on to take a peek inside the 2018 GLC 300 interior!
Design & Utility
Stunning yet not without purpose, the 2018 GLC 300 interior is laden with upscale stylings and helpful fixtures, such as:
- Cargo Room: The carpeted cargo area includes a retractable cover and optional telescoping bars. Plus, with the rear seats folded, you’ll enjoy up to 56.5 cubic feet of storage space.
- Genuine Wood Trim: Warm and inviting, the GLC 300 comes with Natural Grain Brown Ash wood trim, which can be swapped for Natural Grain Black Ash, Dark Brown Linden, and more.
- Optional AMG® Line Interior: Tack on this optional package for a black headliner, flat-bottom steering wheel, and AMG® floor mats.
The cabin of the new GLC is as rich in features as it is in style and practicality. Check out some of its most impressive offerings:
- Central Display & Controller: The central display and controller duo allow you to perform a number of actions—from placing a handsfree call to navigating Carrollton—right from the driver’s seat.
- Remote Start: Using the Mercedes me Mobile App, you can start your vehicle and pre-condition the cabin up to 10 minutes ahead of time.
- Climate Control: Perfect for Dallas weather, the dual-zone climate control system gives you and your front passenger control over your own temperature and blower settings.
- Driver Memory Settings: The power driver’s seat also stores and recalls up to three positions, making the GLC SUV a great choice for families who prefer to share a vehicle.
Step Inside the GLC 300 Today!
There’s much more to see inside the 2018 GLC 300 interior! Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Plano in Plano to get the full experience.
Find Your Mercedes-Benz GLC Today